Medical biophysicist and New York Times best-selling author
DR. SARAH BALLANTYNE
Emphasizing the importance of consuming organ meat and snout-to-tail ancestral foods, Dr. Sarah recommends these food-based supplements to address nutrient deficiencies, nourish the microbiome and support immunity.*
Like us, Dr. Sarah believes that getting nutrients from food rather than processed supplements is essential for robust health. Because whole food delivers vitamins and minerals with their natural, unadulterated cofactors and is more efficiently absorbed and used.
The Smidge Difference™
Here’s our criteria for creating our supplements:
- Non-GMO or sustainable/natural.
- Avoid additives, common allergens or fillers, whenever possible.
- Fresh, with very few ingredients.
- Derived from sustainable, compassionate principles.
- Made in small batches.
- Backed by research and tested ingredients.
- They’re potent.